It’s the start of a fresh year and after looking back at 2012 it is time to look ahead and set some goals for 2013:
Which movie related goals have you set for yourself this year? (mine after the jump)
I managed to reach all the goals I set last year and have thought up some for this year:
Movie related goals
- Watch at least 300 movies (a goal which I manage each year, but I don’t feel the need to raise it)
- Rewatch more movies this year. Last year I only rewatch 5.8% of the movies I saw, this year that percentage needs to be higher. In order to do so I will at least rewatch the following movies: Curse of the Golden Flower, Lost in Translation, Casino, Les Diaboliques, The Hunt for Red October, V for Vendetaa, The Godfather trilogy, The Matrix, Sin City, Moulin Rouge, Magnolia, Gangs of New York, Kiss Kiss Bang Bang and Kill Bill 1 & 2.
- Try to see at least two movies a month at the cinema
- Although not movie related this one needs to be included. I have several TV show boxsets in the house which I have never watched: Oz (the complete series), Deadwood (season 3), Dexter (season 1), The Borgias (season 1) and The Bridge. I will try to see at least two seasons of any one of them.
Blogging related goals
- Start at least one new blogathon
- Write guest posts
- Continue my “The Story Behind…” series
- Finish my “The Lost Cinemas of Rotterdam” project. I started the series last year, but stopped writing them even though I have the material to continue.
- Do some interviews (already have the first one with artist Michael Deas ready to be published on Wednesday)
Which movie related goals have you set for yourself this year?