The Monday Question: Christmas!

As it is almost Christmas there is only one thing to ask you a question about:

Do you have any movie related plans for Christmas?

Although I have not planned on watching any specific movie it will probably come down to watching one (or more) of my favorite Christmas movies (Home Alone, Elf, A Muppet Christmas Carol). Will not be writing any new posts this week, but I do want to wish you all a Merry Christmas.

• Steven Flores says:

I hope to see The Wolf of Wall Street on Xmas day while I’m thinking of doing a few rewatches during these final days of the year.

December 23, 2013 at 2:46 am
  • Marilyn Armstrong says:

Watch the rest of the Christmas movies on the list! Watching Sound of Music at the moment. Watched Holiday Inn and White Christmas. Planning on Miracle on 34th Street and A Christmas Story. That’s a lot of watching, but we are dedicated.

December 23, 2013 at 3:22 am
  • Eric @ The Warning Sign says:

I will likely be seeing The Hobbit either on Christmas Eve or Christmas. Would love to catch It’s a Wonderful Life on TV as well.

Happy holidays, Nostra!

December 23, 2013 at 4:49 am
  • Rodney says:

No movie plans here. Time with family means unplugging from films and the internet. Back to work on Friday, though, so I’ll pick up then!!!

Merry Christmas mate, hope it’s a great one, and thanks for all your comments during the year over at my site!

December 23, 2013 at 10:50 am
  • Victor says:

Yes. We’ll be watching the “Secret Life of Walter Mitty” with Ben Stiller.

December 23, 2013 at 1:40 pm
  • Victor says:

PS. Traditionally I will watch “National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation” and “The Christmas Carol” with George C. Scott in the next few days.

Also, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

December 23, 2013 at 1:42 pm

None. I’m abroad where the films are cut to shreds in the cinema (and don’t get new releases the rest of the world get) and the Internet is terrible with Netflix not being available here! So I guess I’ll have to spend Christmas with people ;)

December 23, 2013 at 9:24 pm
  • Chris says:

Well I watched three Christmas-related movies in Dec, so that must be a new record for me :) Die Hard(rewatch), A Christmas Carol (1951), and Love Actually.
    The xmas movie I’ve rewatched the most is Santa Claus (1985), because I loved it as a kid.
    Merry Christmas, Nostra!

December 23, 2013 at 10:40 pm

I don’t have a specific movie-watching plans, though I have one to watch for a year-end blogathon :)

Merry Christmas to you Nostra!

December 23, 2013 at 11:13 pm
  • ckckred says:

I don’t have anything planned in store, though I’m hoping to see The Wolf on Wall Street the following day.

December 23, 2013 at 11:39 pm
  • karamelkinema says:

I miss watching Home Alone! It was my favorite thing to watch while growing up :) Maybe i should dig it out again this year and give it a watch :D
    Although i already have plan for a Love Actually rewatch!
    Happy Christmas to you nostra!

December 25, 2013 at 2:52 am
  • stacybuckeye says:

I always like watching The Ref around Christmas. Makes me laugh every time.

December 29, 2013 at 4:31 am
  • kredyt bez bik says:

It’s the best time to make some plans
    for the future and it’s time to be happy. I’ve read this post
    and if I could I want to suggest
    you few interesting things or advice.
    Maybe you could write next articles referring to this article.
    I desire to read more things about it!

December 30, 2013 at 1:43 am