When watching movies you see so many different characters. There are many to which you will relate. You might enjoy some of them so much that you might wonder what a day in their lives would be like. Which led me to the question:
If you could be any movie character for a day, which one would you be? I’ve made my personal top 10.
My top ten:
1. Jules Winnfield (Pulp Fiction) – In my opinion one of the coolest characters ever. With a voice like that every swearword sounds like art. Being a hitman is just a nice extra.
2. Terminator (Terminator movies) – Being an extremely strong cybernetic organism with a weird accent somehow appeals to me.
3. One of the Ghostbusters – Just working together with the other Ghostbusters would already be fun, but to also to go around town capturing ghosts is the icing on the cake.
4. Phil (Groundhog Day) – Waking up the same day every day and just doing whatever you like (as it’s technically the same day this is possible).
5. Neo (Matrix) – Being able to slow down time and leap buildings would be amazing.
6. Scott Pilgrim (Scott Pilgrim vs. The World) – Although being attacked by evil exes might not be very exciting, just being in that world and knowing how awesome your fighting skills are would be worth it.
7. William ‘D-Fens’ Foster (Falling Down) – Everyone sometimes feels like snapping when dealing with bureaucracy, although it might not end well I loved this character.
8. Buzz Lightyear (Toy Story movies) – How awesome would it be to see everything from a Toy’s perspective for a day? To infinity and beyond!
9. Alien (Alien movies) – Experiencing the world differently sounds interesting.
10. Montgomery Brewster (Brewster’s Millions) – Being able to spend and spend for a day without caring about anything? Sign me up!
Don’t know what this list says about my personality (I probably wouldn’t want to know). Which characters would you like to be?
On which movie locations would you like to live for a week?